Private facility bookings
Special events and swim meets
Special event and swim meet booking request form deadlines:
- Spring/Summer (May – August) special event and swim meet booking request form deadline is June 1st
Recreation Excellence will review all requests and contact the organizer to confirm the booking.
Request forms received after the deadline are subject to availability, minimum 14 days notice required.
Fill-in the form below to submit your booking request.
Centennial Outdoor Pool Rental (includes 2 lifeguards, max 2 hours, max 50 guests):
- Entire Pool $354.00/hour (private & commercial rate)
- Entire Pool $148.00/hour (adult group)
- Entire Pool $88.50/hour (youth group)
- Entire Pool $88.50/hour (senior group)
Additional Lifeguards (required for rentals longer than 2 hours or with more than 50 guests – overtime rates may apply):
- Lifeguard $30.02/hour
Non-Profit Swim Club Practice Pool Rental* (lifeguards not included, max 233 guests):
- 1 Lane $7.75/hour (Prime time 9am-8pm)
- 1 Lane $5.30//hour (Non-Prime time 8pm-9am)
- Entire Pool $62.00/hour (Prime time 9am-8pm)
- Entire Pool $42.50/hour (Non-prime time 8pm-9am)
Non-Profit Swim Meet Pool Rental (1 lifeguard included, max 233 guests):
- Entire Pool $1194.00/day
*Swim clubs must provide qualified lifeguards, as per BC Guidelines for pool operations and insurance requirements.
Teachers, volunteers, or guardians are expected to provide supervision for students under 7 years of age, and those that can’t swim, as per the admission policy below:
- Children under 7 years of age, and those that can’t swim must always be actively supervised (in the water, within arms; reach) of a guardian 16+ years. Maximum of 2 children to 1 guardian.
Two weeks notice of cancellation is required for full refund. Full fees apply to cancellations less than 14 days.
Rental groups, schools, clubs and sport organizations are required to provide proof of insurance documentation for a $5 million dollar liability policy listing the following as additional Insureds:
- Your Better Life Coaching Inc
- Recreation Excellence
- City of Abbotsford
- Centennial Outdoor Pool
Refunded damage deposits are dependent on the condition of the space and equipment after the rental. The Recreation Excellence team will conduct pre and post event inspections with the event host to determine the expectations and requirements. The damage deposit refund may be processed up to 2 business days after the event.