Private school groups and swim lessons
School group booking request form deadlines:
- Spring (May – June) school booking request form deadline in June 15th
Recreation Excellence will review all requests and contact the teacher to confirm the booking.
Request forms received after the deadline are subject to availability.
Centennial Outdoor Pool Rental (includes 2 lifeguards, max 2 hours, max 50 guests):
- Entire Pool $354.00/hour (private & commercial rate)
- Entire Pool $148.00/hour (adult group)
- Entire Pool $88.50/hour (youth group)
- Entire Pool $88.50/hour (senior group)
Additional Lifeguards are required for rentals longer than 2 hours or with more than 50 guests (overtime rates may apply):
- Lifeguard $30.02/hour
Additional Instructors are required for swimming lessons (overtime rates may apply):
- Instructor $30.02/hour
Fill-in the form below to submit your booking request.
Rental groups, schools, clubs, and sport organizations are required to provide proof of insurance documentation for a $5 million dollar liability policy listing the following as additional insureds:
- Your Better Life Coaching Inc
- Recreation Excellence
- City of Abbotsford
- Centennial Outdoor Pool
2 weeks notice of cancellation is required for a full refund. Full fees apply to cancellations less than 14 days.
Refunded damage deposits are dependent on the condition of the space and equipment after the rental. The Recreation Excellence team will conduct pre and post event inspections with the event host to determine the expectations and requirements. The damage deposit refund may be processed up to 2 business days after the event.
Teachers, volunteers, or guardians are expected to provide supervision for students under 7 years of age, and those that can’t swim, as per the admission policy below:
- Children under 7 years of age, and those that can’t swim must always be actively supervised (in the water, within arms; reach) of a guardian 16+ years. Maximum of 2 children to 1 guardian.